Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jakie and Joseseph--the boys! (and no, there are no mispellings in this title)

That's right--be jealous of my yeller jammies! You just wish yours were as cool!
Joseph: What?!? What?!? Say what? I'll take you and yo bruddas! BRING IT!! Any time any place! I'll take you with one hand tied behind my back because i have legs of STEEL!! (or plaster...)
Jacob: Contain yoself, Joseph. I'll take the big one and you take the little one. Just calm down.
Joseph: Heck no, foo. I can take BOTH!! Don't tell me to calm down! I got my reputation to uphold!


Both: That's right. Beware. We're the crazy Mormon Crandall Gang and you are going down to the ground! We'll take you down then go to nursery! (burn!)
Jacob: I'm the big brudda. Don't touch my lil' Jo.
Joseph: You betta watch yoself. My bro and I will dominate.



That's right. You're lucky I got my yucky hunk-o-plastic, or else I'd freak out on you. You betta run before I get tired of it. :)
[subtitle written by Big Sista Erika--the Crandalls are just gangsta like that! :D]




1 comment:

Kristin Coppee said...

Those boys are so handsome! Seriously! Their looks alone could take down the crowd!

The gangsta' theme was totally appropriate, though. Jakie's looking like he means serious business in those photos. I definitely won't mess.