Friday, January 23, 2009

I love my husband!
There are many reasons why I love my husband but the most recent reason is because he saved me yesterday! He still has a couple of weeks off from UPS so he has really been helping at night with the kids and I so appreciate it. On Wednesday night he came out to the family room and told me that Jakey had just thrown up in our bed and was burning up with a fever. He cleaned Jakey up and then he just held him on the couch because I had Joseph. Anna also woke up and so she sat out on the couch with Eric. Soon Jakey was throwing up again so Eric cleaned it up again and then Jakey wanted to lay by me so he was on my legs and Joesph was in my arms and all 3 of us fell asleep. At 6:30 I had Mandy move Jakey and take Joseph and I got everyone ready for school and then I had to leave to go to the Dr. The house still smelled awful and there was still throw up on my bed and in the kitchen and there were dishes everywhere and laundry over flowing the basket and needless to say I did not want to come home. Well when I walked in the door Eric was mopping the kitchen and had already got 2 batches of laundry done and cleaned the kitchen! I could not believe my eyes - what a wonderful surprise. He said that he knew that I would need help so he started without me. He is so sweet and I can not survive without him. I am very thankful for a husband who sees my needs and helps before he is asked! I love you Eric.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go Eric! You rock! I'm so glad to be married to a Crandall too! Must be somthing in the genes.

jen said...

What a real man! It's so nice when they are helpful

Allyson & Jere said...

Well, that was very sweet. I'm so glad you've got him around to give a helping hand too. Now, if only I could get Jere to mop.

Crandell Fam said...

Wow...that' awesome! I love it. I'm sorry for your crappy night with sick kids, but hey, if it brings out the best in your hubby then OK! :)

Kristin Coppee said...

Aww. That's so sweet. Yay for Eric!