Friday, April 9, 2010

We feel very loved!
I love the saying..."God does watch over and us and he knows our needs but it is ususally through another person(s) that he answers our prayers." This is so true!

As many of you know Anna is in the hospital right now. I took her to the ER on Wed. night with a high fever and complaints of a stomach ache. I talked to my friend and she convinced me to bring Anna in. We got here about 10:45 p.m. and we finally saw a doctor at 2:45 a.m. They did all kinds of tests and it was decided that she needed to be admitted to the hospital because her kindeys were infected and she had a major UTI! This was about 5:30 a.m. I texted my good friend and told her and she was standing ready to help with whatever I needed. I called my parents and Eric's parents and they also were ready to help. Erika posted it on Facebook and as soon as I walked in the door at home another good friend called and asked if she could watch my boys all day! I had so many texts and phone calls. I came back to the hospital to be with Anna. Anna did not feel good at all on Thursday and was mostly in her bed asleep. She had some visitors and they all came at the same time while she was asleep so she missed all of them. Everyone that came brought a gift for her so when she woke up she could not believe her eyes! When Eric came back to be with her she asked him what he brought her and he said, "a big hug!" She turned and said, "Boring!" How do you teach a 5 year old to be polite even to her dad? lol!

I just want to thank everyone! We feel so blessed and loved. Anna is much better and we are planning to go home tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm glad she is feeling better!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm so happy to hear she if feeling better and you can go home tomorrow. Having a child in the hospital is so hard! Hope everything continues to get better.

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is great news. Home is a way better place to be than the hospital.