Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June!!!

It is June 30 and I cannot believe that the month is at an end! Many of you know that June is my busiest month of the year and I have survived it one more time. I should say that WE have survived it, my family is the best and very supportive.

I have worked at Mesa Community College for many years and I believe that this was my 8th year of doing the Summer Musical Workshops - I love doing it!

For the first two weeks of June Mandy went to work with me. This was her first year of being in the older kid's workshop and she did great!!! The next two weeks Emma went with me in the mornings so she could be in the younger kid's workshop. She also did great!!!

My parents offered to help with babysitting and boy did they babysit! They were here everyday form at least 12:30 - 6:00 p.m. and some nights they would stay until 10:30! What a relief to know that my kids were in such good hands. Erika was also a HUGE help but she was so busy doing volunteer work everywhere that she was not home as much. (She earned over 200 service hours this month). Eric could not help at all because he also works about 70 hours a week so he was never home. Eric's Mom was also very helpful and took the kids on some fun outings. I do not know what I would do without family. Thanks to all who helped me and also thanks to my awesome kids who were very patient.

Some other events that happened in June...
Joseph turned 6 months and got his first tooth.
Eric and I had our 17th wedding anniversary.
We dedided that we are not moving.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! and relax, take a vacation or something! You make me tired reading about you!

Jen West said...

You are an amazing person, AND schedule coordinator! I do not know how you do it, but you deserve the super mom award! Now, breathe and enjoy your babies, they are growing up too fast...

Ashley said...

I am glad you made it through the month of June!