Friday, May 8, 2009

A Target Combo

Today we went to Target( Me, my mom, Anna, Jakey and Joseph). I had promised Anna that she could get an ICEE and popcorn. When we got in the store we went right over and ordered. The lady that helped us said that it would be cheaper to get the combo instead of 2 separate things so I said ok. We got our order and we went to fill up the cups. After I filled up Anna's cup she promptly started putting popcorn in with her ICEE. I asked her why and she said, "the lady said that it was supposed to be a combo!" I just hugged her and laughed. She is way too smart. She didn't understand why I was laughing so I explained it too her. I know I say this alot, but I LOVE my kids!

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Ok, THAT is really funny. Totally a great little story to share, 'cause you'll want to remember that someday.