Friday, May 1, 2009

He isn't THAT Big

Every time I take Joseph out everyone always comments on how big he is and they always guess that he is older than he is. I took him for his 4 month check-up (2weeks late) and here are his stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 4 oz 50%
Height: 26 in. 75%
Head: 17 in. 70%

Perfect in every way! He cried for about a minute after his shots. He is doing great with his braces. He smiles at you and he thinks that you are talking to him and will talk back to you every time you look his way. He is rolling over. We are going to start solid foods this week. We are just so happy that he is part of our family.

3 comments:

Sara said...

He does look bigger for his age. There must be a lot of big kids out there to only be in the 50% for weight but his height might be what makes him look older too.

Allyson & Jere said...

Those are almost Max's 4 month stats exactly. So no, he's not THAT big, just perfect and healthy. But, Max does look rather long and big, and I get the comments too.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my gosh! THOSE are his stats? He's HUGE! LOL.

Okay, my sister's kids always had ginormous heads, so people would always say, "Oh my gosh! Your baby is HUGE!" They'd say it just like that every time. My poor sister. The kid wasn't huge - just the head. Joseph looks fine. He's just too intelligent to be a 4-month-old - that's all.