Saturday, April 18, 2009

MOVING!!!!
I am a little reluctant to say this but it look like we are really moving!!!! We got the contract this morning and our closing date is set for May18. This house is bigger than the one we are in. It is over by Mesa High School so Erika will go there next year. Eric and the kids have been to the new ward quite a bit and seem to enjoy it. I will miss the 12th ward but I am ready to have some kids that are the same age as my kids. We will be a little closer to my parents. Emma will be closer to Franklin. This house has an office off of the master bedroom and that is the whole reason I want to move there. Right now all of our paper work and bills sit on our kitchen table so I am ready for Eric to have a place to work. We are way excited!

7 comments:

jen said...

Dare I offer congratulations yet? I'll believe it when I see the last box leave your Acacia house . . . not to be cynical or anything? Who's taking your house? What about piano?

Kim Sandling said...

Congrats to you and your family! I hope all goes well! I'm glad you were able to get the house that you wanted!

Allyson & Jere said...

Well, I'm super excited for you! Here's hoping that all goes as planned and you get to move into a new big house. WOO HOO!

Rydgd said...

Fi-na-lly!!! It is way better timing tho than a week before your baby was due - yes? I'm so happy for you...may things continue smoothly! What's up with your old house?? Renters?

Nicole Hunt said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you!

Carroll Family said...

How neat!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And, way to keep her a jackrabbit - woohoo!!!

Lafe Carroll said...

Congratulations. I have been waiting to hear.