Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We believe in miracles!

As you all know (from our last post) we WERE going through a divorce. Eric and I did not take care of our precious relationship and we let everything and everyone come between us. Through many miracles and alot of prayers we are back together and we are happier than ever. I am so grateful to my Heavenly and his watchful care. I have been taught so much in these last few months. My testimony has grown. We are both very different people now. I know that people can change. I know that love is a very strong bond. I know that the marriage covenant is something that is very precious and should be first and foremost. I am thankful to have my wonderful husband back. He is such a good man and I will not take him for granted again. We call this our "second" marriage and so we are in the planning stages for our "second honeymoon!" :)

8 comments:

jen said...

??!!!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am happy for you and your family. I hope that things continue to work out for you.

Rydgd said...

Jenn - It took awhile to sink in - but I am truly happy for you and Eric and your eternal family. I know you have changed and grown. You are stronger than you've ever been and I'm so proud of you for recognizing God's hand in your life. I pray Eric realizes what a fortunate man he is to have found you and that you both can hang on to this feeling of love and commitment. We love you all!

Emily Hughes said...

With Heavenly Father, all things are possible. It takes the 3 of you to make a marriage work. I'm so happy for you both and for your 2nd marriage. Be each others best friend.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I am so happy for you! You just made my day. I am going to try to take your advice and not take things (or people) for granted. YAY! Happy day for you!

Jen West said...

:)

Nicole Hunt said...

Awesome! So happy for you!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة