Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love....

1. when my kids laugh with each other
2. a baby's first smile and giggle
3. folded laundry
4. a clean kitchen
5. a "just because" phone call from my husband
6. family get togethers
7. a good news text
8. hearing a talented bass voice singing (low)
9. chocolate
10. a clean car inside and out
11. Disneyland with my family
12. learning and perfecting a new song on the piano
13. a child's prayer
14. report cards
15. oranges
16. how excited my kids get with Grandparents come over
17. how excited my kids get when I come home
18. comments on FB and my blog
19. recognizing and receiving miracles
20. so many things there is not enough room to list them all! :)
I am very blessed.

2 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

What a nice positive little blog. Thanks for the simple reminder.

Jen West said...

i like this! it's been a long time since i've thought about what i love...maybe i should!