Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess What!!!

As some of you might know, Erika (I) ran for the offices of NJHS Vice President and STARS (a service club) Vice President. The elections were today (Thursday, Aug. 28th) before and after school. In Stars, I was the only candidate for VP, so I automatically WON!! YAY!!! Then after school, the NJHS elections were held and over by 4:30. At 5, I got a call from one of the sponsors saying "Congratulations, Erika! You are now the new NJHS Vice President!" (she said more, but my mind went a little nutty after she said that :) ) So ya, I'm the new NJHS and STARS Vice Presidents. Pretty cool, huh?!? I am still WAY excited!!! I will be FREAKISHLY busy this year, considering I'm also going to hopefully be in NAL (National Academics League) and maybe even a chess club. I'm also in AA classes, Honors' Geometry, and Seminary... So ya, a little busy... But it will be WAY worth it later on!!!! Wish me luck!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Erika, I am so proud. You are going to have so much fun but be very busy too. That's good though, keeps you out of trouble. I can already tell that you are going to go far in life. Have a great school year!!
Love, Aunt Eva

Kristin Coppee said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Man! You're a real go-getter! Good luck with all of that! Are you going to be running for president of the United States someday too? Let me know. I'll vote for ya'.